>> Thursday, March 20, 2003

I stayed up late last night watching the news coverage of the first strikes. Actually, I'd gone to bed early, but my dad woke me up to tell me the war had started, so I watched TV for a whle, even though nothing much was happening. I swear, it looked like the news anchors were actually disappointed there were no explosions and stuff going on. Idiots. My position is firmly against this war, but now that it's started, I just hope it's over as soon as possible and that the US administration is right and this won't destabilize the Middle East and will bring democracy to the region.

I feel almost guilty about writing about such a frivolous subject as romance novels, with all this going on, and I wondered for a while if I should keep writing this blog. I've decided I will.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP