FridayFive questions of the week

>> Friday, November 07, 2003

1. What food do you like that most people hate?

Brussels sprouts. Love them with a little mayonaise.

2. What food do you hate that most people love?

Two biggies: red meat and oranges.

Just to make it clear, I don't like the way red meat tastes; my not eating it has nothing to do with health or ethical reasons, which is what most people think when I mention I don't like the stuff.

3. What famous person, whom many people may find attractive, is most unappealing to you?

Fabio, hands down. I mean, I haven't actually met any people who find him attractive, but for him to get on the covers of so many romance novels many people must have loved him, right?

Oh, and Renee Zellweger. Between the breathy, affected way of speaking and the continuous facial contortions, she irritates the hell out of me.

4. What famous person, whom many people may find unappealing, do you find
attractive?


He's not internationally famous (yet!), but I really like Nacional football player Angbwa Benoit. I haven't found anyone who finds him even mildly attractive yet.

5. What popular trend baffles you?

Shoes which are almost impossible to walk in, some reality TV shows, the most extreme forms of body modification... and so many others!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP