I'm back!

>> Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Hi everyone, I'm here, back again! I arrived on Friday, after a 40-hour-long trip, tired, but happy to see my family and friends again. Though I must say, after seeing everyone I was missing so much, I'm now missing Japan. It's hard to go from the 1st world back to the Third World again!

The last pics I took have been posted at my photo blog, though many aren't on the front page any more. Since my last update here, I've really posted quite a few of them, so if you want to see them, I made an index ("indice"), on the left sidebar, right under my About Me. The links are in chronological order.

Thanks to all of you who checked in here while I was gone! I apologize for not being able to answer the comments you left here, but I did read them, and I loved reading them.

Anyway, I hope to start with the book posts as soon as possible, so see you around!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP