>> Saturday, February 24, 2007
Nalini Singh has created a cool meme for the release of her latest, Visions of Heat. It's a really excellent book (I got an ARC, nyah, nyah, nyah *g*). I'll be posting my review sometime next week.
Do this in your own blog before Tuesday, March 10th, and you'll be entered in a contest to win a $50 Amazon voucher and an Advanced Copy of Book 3 of her series, Caressed by Ice.
The VISIONS OF HEAT meme
1. Which psychic power would you most like to possess?
Does being able to eat anything and not gain weight count as a psychic power? No? Ok, then, let me think. Most psychic powers sound very uncomfortable to have. I guess I'd like to be able to hear what animals are thinking. Sometimes my cat gets this really weird expression on his face, and I wonder what on earth he could be thinking about. This way, I'd know.
2. If you could see the future, what would you like to see?
I think I'd hate to see the future (just go read Visions and see what poor Faith goes through, even if she does end up seeing a bit of a positive side to it). I'd like to get that power only long enough to see the numbers that will come out in the lottery and then not see anything else ever again (very original of me, I know).
3. Imagine you woke up one day and could shapeshift - what would you shift into?
Cat. Not just any cat, my cat, O'Neill. And with me as the owner (would I be able to duplicate myself that way? Eh, well, as long as I'm fantasizing...). The bastard has a really, really easy life, and I'm a pushover for him.
4. What kind of a paranormal creature would you invite over for dinner if there were no limits on who you could ask?
A vampire, but one of those urbane, witty ones, with beautiful table manners. And one who can eat actual food. I don't think I'd be up to... er, feeding him, otherwise.
5. Which future innovation do you wish would hurry up and get here already? i.e. flying cars, a transporter, computers with artificial intelligence, an auto chef?
I want to teleport. I want to be able to go to Paris for the afternoon and then have dinner in Tokyo. That would be awesome.
This meme was begun by Nalini Singh to get the word out about her next book, Visions of Heat (releasing March 6). Want to play, too, and enter to win a $50 Amazon voucher plus an ARC? Click here for details.