On holiday

>> Thursday, December 10, 2015

It's December, so I'm off to Uruguay to visit family again. The bags are packed (mostly full of spidermen and minions for my nephew) and the kindle and mp3 player are charged and loaded in preparation for 24 hours of travelling. I'm connecting in Paris with a very quick turnaround, so wish me luck

Looking forward to my morning walks.
I'll be posting my best of 2015 at the end of the year... it's written up with the best books so far, but I've been saving a few for my trip, so I'm hoping I'll have to add a few more. In the meantime, I'd like to wish you all a lovely Christmas and a great end to 2015 and even better start to 2016. Bye bye, and thanks so much for visiting! x

6 comments:

Anonymous,  10 December 2015 at 16:09  

Merry Christmas! Have a wonderful holiday!

Susanna Kearsley 10 December 2015 at 21:10  

Have a wonderful time. And give your dad a hug for me :-) Merry Christmas.

Fernande,  11 December 2015 at 13:44  

Safe journey, Rosario, and best wishes for the season and the year to come. Happy reading; I'll look forward to more of your interesting and insightful reviews on your return.
Fernande

Rosario 12 December 2015 at 10:58  

Thank you, all! Susanna, my dad is thrilled about the book! Thanks so much! :)

Marianne McA,  12 December 2015 at 11:58  

Safe Home & Happy Christmas. Thanks for all this year's reviews.

Li 12 December 2015 at 15:05  

A bit late, but hope you had a safe flight! Merry Christmas and I look forward to reading your best of 2015 list.

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP