>> Sunday, October 06, 2002

I was finally able to see an Arsenal game today. I was really anxious too see what the fuss was all about, but Fox Sports kept showing other Premier League games. A couple of times they even announced during other games that they'd be showing the Arsenal game that afternoon, but when I'd tune in, there'd be an Argentinian Apertura game on. Grrrr!

Anyway, I watched Arsenal - Sunderland today, and I can tell you, the "fuss" wasn't at all exaggerated. What a team! I haven't seen a team play so well as they did in the 1st half for ages. It helped that Sunderland presented absolutely no resistence, sure, but you have to be very good to do what they did.

I'm still very fond of the Italian Serie A and the Spanish Liga, but I'm thinking the Premier League is probably the best in the world.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP