>> Friday, February 07, 2003

I've just added a new feature to this page. If you're interested in receiving an email whenever I do an update, enter your address in the little box on the top left of this page, right under "Archive". You'll get an e-mail asking you to confirm you joined the list (by clicking on a link on the e-mail text) and then you're in.

I promise not to share the e-mail addresses of people who join the list with anyone, and to use them only for update information.

Remember I'm going on vacation for three weeks, starting next Tuesday, and I probably won't be updating much (if at all) during that period. If you want, you can join the Notify thingie to know when I get back and then e-mail me to get you off the list when I return.

Thank you Marina for the idea and the technical help!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP