Damned Free Hosts

>> Friday, March 26, 2004

I'm sick of having to change the image hosts for my banner every month or so. First I tried Village Photos. Ok, worked fine for a while, then they started to charge, so I moved the images to Ripway. A month later they simply stopped loading right, and when I tried to see my account I got a notice that it was slated to be removed. Why? I've no idea. So off I go to Geocities. At least I know they work well, but I've got my wish and trade lists there, so I don't know, I'm afraid with the visits to the blog, I'll overpass my allowed bandwidth... not that I have so many visits here, but oh, well. We'll see.

In the meantime, does anyone know a free, dependable host where I could store my images?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP