I've updated my links

>> Friday, March 11, 2005

Well, I've finally updated my links, especially those to romance-centric blogs. I tried to keep the list manageable and to keep to sites that are updated regularly (a couple haven't posted since mid-February, but I'll hold on to them for a while longer).

One of the things I did was to change the names a bit from what I had. What I did in most cases was list them under the name of the blog owner (the name she uses when she posts) and when you roll your mouse over the link, you see the name of the blog. Otherwise, the names were sometimes too long and took two or three lines, or they were too generic and I couldn't remember who exactly they were until I went looking.

So, let me know if you're not there and you want me to list you, too, or if you're there but would like me to list you differently.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP