>> Friday, September 26, 2003

Friday questions from Las Cinco del Viernes.

1) What's your favourite book?

I'll be very unoriginal here and say Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice :-) But it's true! This is one I reread every year and never get tired of.

2) What's your favourite movie?

I don't have an absolute favourite with movies. I can only think of the best movie I've seen lately, which is Monster's Ball. It's just really powerful (and Halle Berry definitely deserved her Oscar), and also a beautiful love story.

3) What's your favourite ice cream flavour?

Pistacchio, but not just any kind of pistacchio: it has to be from this little Italian shop in Punta del Este, which sells hand-made ice-cream.

4) What's your favourite song?

Probably Nino Bravo's Libre. I cry every time I hear it, I've no idea why.

5) What's your favourite city?

I adored Paris when I was there. The atmosphere, the museums, even the people, who have such a horrible reputation!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP