>> Friday, June 27, 2003

FridayFive questions for today:

1. How are you planning to spend the summer [winter]?
It's winter in my case, and I won't have a vacation, so nothing special for me!

2. What was your first summer job?
I've talked about this one before: I worked as an English-language city tour guide for the passengers of cruise ships arriving at Montevideo. It was only a few days a month, and it paid pretty well, plus I had fun and got to know lots of people.

3. If you could go anywhere this summer [winter], where would you go?
My friend Monica is going to be travelling through Europe and parts of the Middle East for a month and a half (she's leaving on Saturday, so I went for dinner to her house last night and she showed me her itinerary. Wonderful!). I guess if I could, I'd go with her.

4. What was your worst vacation ever?
I don't remember any big disasters. Maybe January before last, a tiny apartment in Punta del Este with my whole family. You don't want to be in the same apartment with my mother and only one TV. She has the worst taste ever in TV programming, and she'll listen to her choices at full blast.

5. What was your best vacation ever?
Either this last February in La Floresta (very peaceful, I did nothing but sunbathe and read for 3 weeks) or 2 weeks in Europe in 1994.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP