>> Tuesday, June 24, 2003

I think I'm going to start doing the "Answer 5 questions on your blog every Friday" thing. I can't decide whether to use the questions at FridayFive or Las 5 del Viernes (duly translated into English, of course). Thanks Hermione for the url!

Anyway, it's not Friday, but here are last week's questions:

1. Is your hair naturally curly, wavy, or straight? Long or short?
Wavy, with LOTS of volume. It's also very heavy, and there's a lot of it. It's short, with the front part a bit longer, "to frame my face".

2. How has your hair changed over your lifetime?
I wore it loooong (almost to my waist) until 2 years ago, when I got sick to death of spending hours untangling it and drying it. I went to the hairstylist and told the guy "Do what you want, I just want it short". He actually spent a couple of minutes just staring at all the hair, telling me how this was every stylist's dream! First thing he did, before he started "styling", was cut most of the hair whole, and give it to me. I made a falsie with it, which I sometimes wear when I want a different look. As for colours, it's now at my natural brown, but it's been blond, red and black.

3. How do your normally wear your hair?
I never do anything with it (unless I have a wedding, or some type of formal party). I only towel-dry it a bit after washing it and then let it dry naturally. I either leave it loose or wear a couple of barrettes to keep it away from my face.

4. If you could change your hair this minute, what would it look like?
I've always wanted straight, straight hair, with absolutely no waves and almost no volume. That's what I get it to look like for special occasions. I don't mind the color, I actually like my natural color best.

5. Ever had a hair disaster? What happened?
One word: perm! I was 14, and the stylist managed to convince me that she had a new product that would give me permanent ringlets. It didn't, my hair just looked frizzy and I wore a ponytail for a couple of years straight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP