>> Wednesday, January 22, 2003

I've just had a long chat with my sister on MSN. She's in Punta del Este with my parents, and I haven't seen her since the 1st of the year, when I last was there. I hadn't realized how much I miss her. She's 23, only about 2 years younger than me, and she's always been my best friend. Anyway, it was lovely to talk to her. I'm now walking around with a big smile on my face. :-D Here's a pic of the two of us taken last month. She's the pretty one on the left, with the black sleeveless top (Don't I look just awful? I look ok IRL, but I photograph terribly).

BTW, one of the things we talked about was books. She's also a romance reader, but she reads much less than I do (basically, she doesn't have much time to read during the school year), so she tends to rely on my recommendations. Right now she's just finished JAK's Family Man (she loved it), so she asked my advice on what to read next. Or rather, she was more or less set on reading My False Heart, by Liz Carlyle and asked me what I thought. I told her that though I'd loved it, it might be a bit too slow for her.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP