>> Friday, May 23, 2003

Did anyone watch ER's first episode of the season? The one where Romano's arm gets chopped off by a helicopter? I think it was broadcast last September in the US, but we only saw it here last week. Luckily, I knew it was coming (having been spoiled online), but it was really Ewww!

Then last night they showed it again in the following episode... you know, in the "Previously on ER" part at the beginning. The minute I saw the helicopter I covered my eyes, so I just had to endure the horrible sound. My idiot sister, though, who had been caught by surprise last episode and had been really grossed out, watched it all again.

I think we might have to choose something a bit less gruesome for a sister-sister activity. She usually ends up with tears in her eyes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP