Lady's Choice, by Jayne Ann Krentz

>> Thursday, May 08, 2003

I also read an old category Jayne Ann Krentz, and I'm now running low until my next shipment from my friend gets here. Panic attack! The title of this one was Lady's Choice, and it was a 1989 book.

As part of his plan to seek revenge, Travis Sawyer seduces Juliana Grant only to inadvertently fall in love with her, unaware that Juliana is capable of playing his game better than he can.
This one was a B, nothing special, but very definitely classic JAK. A very satisfying comfort read. I thought Juliana was stupid naive in the first scene (assuming that just because they've slept together they're getting married), but as soon as I understood the way she was, I just loved her. I want to be like her when I grow up, so self-assured, so ready to go after what I want and fight for it.

Travis was less original, more of a typical JAK hero, down to the lone wolf element. Perfect for Juliana, though.

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP